AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
“A child is not a vessel to be filled but a lamp to be lighted”
The school was started in 1985 in Budh Vihar, Presently it is catering to the education needs of the children living in Rohini and its surrounding localities with an aim to bring harmonious development of the pupil’s physical, mental and moral power with emphasis on character building and growth of an integrated personality. Now, it is a composite, English medium, Co-Educational, Senior Secondary School recognised by the Directorate of Education, Delhi and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for its All India Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations.
At +2 level the school has all three streams of studies viz, Science, Commerce and Humanities, along with facility of Computer Science.
We strive to help the children to understand, appreciate and imbibe the best elements of our cultural and spiritual heritage and train them in the art of acquisition and application of knowledge and enable them to become useful citizens, capable of facing complex situations of modern life effectively.
- The school is an ISO Certified Organisation with best possible facets & teaching learning processes.
- Optimum teacher-student ratio to make teaching learning enjoyable.
- Spacious & smart class-rooms enhancing the teaching learning process with fun-filled environment
- The school’s site on the internet provides great connectivity to parents with various on-going activities of the school.
- The Annual Events pertaining to extracurricular activities of the students keep the traditions alive with a consistent and perpetual growth of a child’s personality.
- The cultured environment of the school makes the children to learn and honour the ethical and cultural values in the present day world.
- The vast beaming playground offers ample opportunities to all the children to display their talent in various physical activities in Sports & Games etc.